Whether you’re a manager, a business owner or a key staff member, group coaching can work wonders when it comes to developing skills, knowledge and disciplines; when it comes to creating, managing or optimising a team; and when it comes to improving your own performance across the widest possible range of business skills.
For a real performance lift, try Group Coaching!
What is High-Performance Group Coaching?
High-performance group coaching is an initial six-month intervention for a group of 8-16 people who perform similar work functions (though not necessarily in the same company, industry or profession), facilitated by a skilled and accredited Business Coach, employing a proven group coaching system.
The focus of group coaching is on learning and implementing new perspectives, skills and knowledge to measurably improve individual performance in meeting business goals.
The Value Proposition
Individual high performance coaching has long established its value for executives, but it may be cost-prohibitive for professional individual contributors and team leaders.
High-Performance Group Coaching offers a way for valued members of the team to get many of the same benefits as are offered by individual or executive coaching, but at a substantially lower cost.
Benefits to the organization include:
- Increased productivity
- Improved billing revenues
- Improved retention of valued team members
- Improved morale
Benefits to the individual include:
- Enhanced sense of purpose and job satisfaction
- Increased performance, superior results
- Greater personal productivity and less stress
- Powerful sense of community and support (built-in networking)
- Master-minding for new ideas and best practices
- Supportive feedback and challenge from peers
- Inspiration from other high performers in the group
High-Performance Group Coaching is tailored to include some or all of the following elements:
- A 45-minute coach interview with each group member to identify issues and clarify goals
- A 60-minute group installation of a Time and Task Management System to aid individual productivity and implementation of coaching outcomes
- Two one-hour group coaching sessions per month; conducted by phone
- Group members submit agenda items in advance
- The group includes an accredited Business Improvement Specialist (BIS) who is an experienced high performance group coach
- A post-call memo summarizing each session
- The option to record sessions for replay by absent members
- Two 30-minute individual phone coaching sessions per month (alternated with Group Sessions, providing 4 contacts a month)
- Performance improvements and other outcomes evaluated after six months
- In the 6th month, a facilitated group self-appraisal of performance and results
- The option to extend the group’s term by mutual consent
About GOLD Group Coaching
GOLD is the acronym for the simple and highly effective sessions management paradigm used in all ProfiTune Coaching:
- Learning (knowledge to be acquired or brought to bear)
All ProfiTune Coaching also embodies the following eight essential elements:
- The negotiation at the outset of an objective and measurable success criterion (KPI)
- Installation of a disciplined time management system.
- Application of the principles of effective goal setting.
- Written commitments to action by members on decisions they reach in sessions, monitored by the Coach.
- Regular monitoring of both commitments and performance against established KPIs.
- An acceptance of our Client as a developing expert in their business, and an acceptance of our duty to be an expert in the process of business improvement.
- Total acceptance of our clients for whom they are, and total commitment to empowering them through our coaching intervention.
- A commitment to lead our clients by example by conducting a highly professional and profitable coaching practice.
For more information on group coaching, Contact Us