Why Knowing What to Do Is Never Enough
Sometimes what needs to be done is just so clear you can be aching to do it, but you come up against the realization that you just don’t know how!
We show you how! With our coaching, workshops and business training.
Then we drill you until it’s right.
Practice does not make perfect – it just makes permanent!
Perfect practice makes perfect – and that calls for guidance and correction during the practice.
That’s where we come in.
The Common Challenges We Address
One of the most common challenges we face when it comes to imparting new skills and knowledge is overcoming old mindsets:
- It might work for others, but our business is different.
Every business is different, but most share “the usual suspects” when it comes to challenges:
- Lack of Time (we all have 24 hours in the day, so it’s what gets done with it that counts; Time Management and Systems are the answers here)
- Lack of the right people (what do you currently do to identify and attract them; induct and develop them? How’re your leadership skills?)
- Lack of resources (cashflow and strong profits fix most of these types of challenges, so we start there and work outwards through the issues)
- Lack of business (marketing and selling skills will fix this – provided you’re producing something for which there is a need – or for which you can create a need)
We show you how to overcome all of them!
6 Reasons most business training is wasted
People ask me ‘What happens if you train them and they leave?‘ to which I say, ‘Well, what happens if you don’t train them – and they stay!” – Tom O’Toole, the Baker of Beechworth, responding to people who ask why he spends so much on training.
And yet most business training is wasted. We tell you why.
What Happens After Training?
Having acquired knowledge or learned a skill is just the first step; raising your application of that skill or execution of that knowledge to a level that consistently produces the results you want, is the next step.
We coach you (1:1 or in Groups) to perform at a level that will guarantee you an ongoing return on your investment.
Coaching to performance is the missing element in 95% of business training. We make sure it’s included.