Over the years we have worked with a very wide range of business people – from the owners of relatively small businesses, to the Boards of medium-sized organisations, to the executives of some of the largest companies in the land – and we’ve come to recognise those clients with whom we produce solid improvements quickly and easily, and sustainable results over the long term – and with whom we most enjoy working.
While we enjoy diversity and never shy away from new challenges, we do recognise that our ideal clients are likely to score highly against . . .
Our Ideal Client Profile
- Have the authority necessary to act on coaching outcomes
- Are already good operators who are looking to be better
- Have net annual sales revenue of more than $5million (and are solvent)
- Have more than 10 staff
- Are committed to becoming leaders in their chosen field
- Have aspirations to high achievement for themselves, their people and their business
- Have a history of investing in themelves, their people and their business
- Are growth focused and are looking for an accelerator or catalyst
- Are (or are becoming) systems-oriented
- Seek to be professional in their approach to business in general and their role in particular
- Are rationally, practically and emotionally intelligent
- Have a wealth mentality and expect abundance
- Take responsibility for their personal growth (and change)
If you tick all of the boxes, we’d value talking to you as you’re probably well along the path to achieving your goals, and we can most certainly accelerate you along that path, probably with a higher degree of safety and certainty than you might enjoy alone.
The Universe rewards those with a tendency towards action, so now might be a good time to call us (appropriately enough,)
on 1300 2 PROFITor email for a chat .
Not Yet Ideal?
If you feel challenged and would score yourself poorly against our wish list, but could honestly tick the added boxes of “grit”, “determination to succeed”, and “possessing a passion for business”, let’s talk anyway.
We give away a lot of information, systems, ideas and solutions, and do a measure of pro-bono work both to be true to our Values and because it just plain makes us feel good!
If you’re ready to take action, now’s the time to do that !